FACT

my life my life my life......... in tha sunshine

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Loooong time no speak! srry

chello!
 jus wanted to update real quick my desk top ruined my life by crashing in mid December hints tha extreme lack of post so this is tha first of 2010 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! lol 
any way i've decided to do a weekly post about hair care but not jus how to care for natural hair because although im natural i wasn't always and for tha women who choose to continue to perm their hair need hair care tips as well so i'll give all tha knowledge i've acquired while i attended cosmetology school

(i plan to return to finish very soon). 

 ima thinkin fridays will be my hair care post day.
 gotta think of a catchy friday hair care sol gain.
                        laters,                                               
                                                    -A

No comments:

Post a Comment